General Clinton Apartments
Off-Campus SUNY Oneonta college housing
The property, conveniently located downtown, includes a total of 17 apartments for college students.
2023 – 2024 School Year (current)
There is no availability. All apartments are fully occupied for the current year.
2024 – 2025 School Year Availability
(2024-2025 availability as of Nov. 7th, 2023)
5 Bedroom Apartments:
A2 – rented
B2 – rented
BS1 – rented
BS2 – rented
BS3 – rented
CS1 – rented
CS2 – rented
CS3 – rented
4 Bedroom Apartments:
C2 – Available
A1 – rented
B1 – rented
CT5 – rented
3 Bedroom Apartments:
D1 – rented
CT4 – rented
2 Bedroom Apartments:
CT2 – Available
CT3 – Available
CT1 – rented
- Live in a community of SUNY Oneonta students
- Furnished and Unfurnished apartments are available
- Most units include two full bathrooms.
- Parking is on-site in a private well-lit parking lot.
- All utilities and WiFi are included.
- Well maintained. Apartments were originally constructed in 1990 and have been remodeled more recently.
- Rental office is on-site
- The building is managed by the owner who lives locally in Oneonta.
Interior tour videos are available. Please call, text or email for further information.
The rental office is located at: 20 Market Street, Oneonta, NY
The apartments are located at: 22 Market Street, Oneonta, NY
Contact for more information: 607-432-2323 (call or text)